Release Stress/Balance with Relaxation
We exist in a highly technological, highly anxious world, always striving to do more, have more and be more. Stress is the biggest and most common problem in today’s world. Our current lifestyle has us on the go continually, this is creating tension in the body and mind. Unresolved tension is stress. If we allow this tension to live in our body and mind we open the door to disease, depression, insomnia, addiction……. Stress can rob us of our joy and make us feel disconnected from our True Selves. Stress is the cause and relaxation is the answer. This tension in the body and mind needs to be balanced with relaxation.
- Yoga Nidra helps prevents stress and stress-related disorders. Yoga Nidra helps us disengage from addictive patterns that create stress.
- Yoga Nidra relaxes and trains the mind. Allowing the subconscious mind to be reprogrammed, bringing joy back into our life.
- Yoga Nidra awakens creativity. Creativity opens within us when we are relaxed and have a calm mind.
- 45 minutes of Yoga Nidra is as beneficial as 3 hours of sleep. Our body restores and heals during sleep. When the sleep is conscious as in Yoga Nidra the body is asleep while the mind is alert and aware. Healing takes place without any effort.
- 11 hours of Yoga Nidra changes the chemistry of the brain. The more often we do yoga Nidra the better the results…release the stress….addictions and negative behaviours fall away on their own. That’s whats so beautiful about Yoga Nidra it happens effortlessly without us having to do anything.
- Yoga Nidra connects us with our True Self. Yoga Nidra takes us from outside the body and deeper into the body. In this relaxed state we are no longer attached to body and mind (thinking and doing) we are at a state of feeling and being, thus giving us the ability to hear our intuitive guidance. Allowing ourselves to be guided by a higher power that knows All.